SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY REPAIRS
- We use water-borne paint products to limit the impact our practices have on the environment and ensure we are providing our employees with a safe working environment.
- All of our employees are trained in WHMIS so they are aware of how to properly read chemical labels and how to safely handle the products they deal with on a daily basis.
- We require all body technicians to wear steel toed boots, protective coveralls, ear plugs and safety goggles.
- We require all paint technicians to wear steel toed boots, protective paint suits, ear plugs, fresh air masks and safety goggles.
- Our Health & Safety Committee completes monthly walk-around inspections of the shop and equipment; the committee meets monthly to address any health or safety concerns.
- We recycle all solvents and paint products.
- We recycle all sheet metal, cardboard products, plastics, etc.
- We recycle all our paper products.
This year we celebrate “Our 20th Anniversary”
The shop is fully accredited by ICBC and works with Economical Insurance, Canadian Direct Insurance, Royal Sun Alliance, and BCAA as well as other insurance carriers.
Ninety-five percent of Able in Grove Collision business comes through repeat customers, family, friends and the management’s direct involvement in the community. With The Surrey Christmas Bureau, Heart and Stroke Foundation, and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Canada as well two local streets in the “Adopt a Street” program with the Township of Langley, to name a few.
The Able in Grove Team
The staff at Able in Grove Collision consists of Doug Hannesson (Owner) who lives locally and has 30 years of industry experience to draw upon. Darragh Hannigan (Production Manager) has been with the company since “1996” and also grew up, and still resides in the area. Our staff also consists of Carmen Hannesson (Customer Service), David Winter (Automotive Glass Manager) and Brian Favelle the (Office Administrator).
Anyone of our front office staff will be happy to make your collision experience as positive as it can be.
Quality & Service Above All Else!
ABLE in GROVE CARSTAR COLLISION’S mission has always been focused on quality and unparalleled service. We recognize people don’t come to see us because they want to, it’s usually because they have too. Our goal is to provide the highest standard of quality repairs and service in a timely and efficient manner. ABLE in GROVE wants to ensure that “when we meet by accident” the experience is as seamless as possible for you, “our Customers”.